The Social Media Masterclass is a live, engaging and interactive virtual event for UK and Ireland healthcare professionals which explores:
- Important social media trends and behaviours from the last year
- The benefits of using social media for professional purposes
- Social media: the basics and beyond
- Tips and tricks for getting the most out of virtual events and congresses
- The value of social media for improving patient outcomes
This free event has been designed for healthcare professionals to understand the role of social media and its importance for supporting patients’ care through access to evidence-based, credible health information.
The event will be chaired by an expert panel and you’ll be able to take part in interactive activities and there will be opportunities for you to ask questions and discuss areas of interest with the panel.
Register for this free event: https://event.e4h.co.uk/ucb-socialmediamasterclass/